As a moderation team, we cannot take any liability as a group or as individuals in the unlikely event that you get scammed. You are solely responsible for all decisions you make when it comes to purchasing. The verified vendors list (VVL) is a tool used to suggest various vendors who have proven their capability to produce ID's. There is no such thing as perfect security and any vendors is capable of exiting at any time.
It is strongly recommended that consumers do additional research prior to making a purchase.
- Bolded vendors are considered exemplary, producing quality IDs for 12+ months without any major delays.
- Bolded vendors must have at least one state considered "in-state passable".
- Bolded states denote IDs that are capable of passing "in-state".
- Crossed-out vendors aren't currently accepting orders (announced publicly), but will re-open within 30 days.
- Vendors with a † ship from a foreign country (not from the USA). Note: This means they must go through US Customs which has been known for slow processing causing more variation in delivery time than average.